I’m sitting in Starbucks and I wanted to do a bit of a less formal more fun blog post because why not?
So here are my top five favorite Starbucks orders. (In no particular order.)
*Disclaimer I like black coffee, or just generally less-sweet coffee so keep in mind that you can always order these the normal way or even add cream, sugar, syrup, etc.
- Pike’s Place – I love a medium roast coffee. Sure the blonde roast has more caffeine and the dark roast changes on a regular basis, but I can always rely on good old Pike for that caffeine dose that I need.
- Americano – When I first started drinking coffee I was intimidated to order an Americano, I don’t know why it just seemed like on an elite level of coffee that I wasn’t qualified for or something, but Americanos are stinking amazing. (It’s literally just espresso and water, but so good.)
- Vanilla Soy Latte with one pump of vanilla – If I’m feeling especially sweet I’ll order this hot beverage. It’s literally so delicious, like drinking a liquid sugar cookie.
- Iced Coffee with soy milk and one pump of vanilla – Again back to my obsession with vanilla. I don’t get iced coffee a lot, I prefer hot black coffee, but one of my roommates turned me onto this delicious beverage and it was too good to not make it one of my new faves.
- Iced Coffee with light milk – for a less sugary iced beverage I turn to just plain old iced coffee and milk. I can sometimes drink it black, but I prefer at least a little bit of milk, this coffee beverage is perfect for a hot summer day.
So there you have it. Not super varied, I stick to what I like. And you can never go wrong with plain old black coffee. Let me know if you try any of these or what some of your faves are!