I am a 21-year-old journalism major currently attending the University of Florida in Gainesville. I am passionate about writing, media and online video. I wanted this to be an outlet to express myself and my insight about the world I am growing up in. I figured it would also be a great way to expand my writing skills. Maybe some of what I write will appeal to others. Maybe it will just be a creative outlet. I know there are thousands of other blogs out there, but this is a way for me to get my thoughts out there in the swirling vortex known as the world wide web. I hope you enjoy.
I was born in a small coastal town in North Carolina and moved back and forth between there and Florida for four years until finally settling in another small town in South Florida. I love my hometown and consider myself lucky to have grown up in such a beautiful place. I live twenty minutes away from the beach. I adore the ocean and sea life and would’ve majored in biology if I wasn’t terrible at math and chemistry. I love art, theatre, literature and music. I truly hope to pursue a career that allows me to create amazing content every day. As long as I am creating I am happy.
- Favorite board game? Scattergories
- Celebrity crush? Right now? Tom Hughes
- East or West? East
- Favorite TV show? Parks and Rec, The Crown, BBC’s Victoria
- Coffee order? Black coffee or americano
- Superhero power? Invisibility
- Favorite film? Pride and Prejudice (2005)
- Current song on repeat? Out Like a Light The Honeysticks (I’m obsessed with this song I want to slow dance to it)
- Woman you most admire? Michelle Obama
- Favorite Quote? If not a bible verse, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Go to recipe? Does an omelette count? I could eat an omelette for every meal.
- Morning or night? Morning!!
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? London or Paris
- Favorite color? Any shade of pale blue
- Newest hobby? Vlogging probably.
- Hobby you’ve given up but miss? Reading books. (I really need to get back into the habit)
- Favorite animal? Dolphins!
- Favorite city? Paris or Staniel Cay in the Bahamas (two very different answers I know)
- Summer or winter? Fall
- Favorite item in your home? These two vintage cameras I just bought that will eventually one day (maybe, hopefully,) go in my own personal library.